IDENTIFICATION OF THE DOMAIN OWNER
In accordance with the provisions of Section 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we inform you that:
The owner of the domain is SUSPERGINTZA Asociación de Intervención Social, with address in Bilbao, calle Simón Bolívar 8B, CIF: G48264030, organisation registered in the Register of Associations of the Basque Country under number AS/B/01018/1988. Telephone: 944008060 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RULES OF USE OF THE PORTAL
Anyone accessing and using this website shall be deemed to be a user. The user, by the mere fact of being a user, accepts all the conditions of use.
It is forbidden to publish on this website, on our blogs and other participation tools any content that violates the following principles:
- The safeguarding of public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
- The protection of public health or of natural persons who are consumers or users.
- Respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
- The protection of youth and children.
- Respect for the free will of the affected party.
- Respect for the intellectual property of published content.
- In general, respect for the law in force.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. The said responsibility covers registration which may be necessary to access certain services or content.
The user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information in the registration process. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that the owner of the domain offers through its websites and participation tools, the user also undertakes not to use them for including but not limited to:
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the data controller, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical system that may cause damage.
- Attempting to access and, if appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The owner of the domain reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten people, especially against the interests of youth or children, public order or security or that are not suitable for publication.
In any case, the owner of the domain is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
USE OF PASSWORDS
In order to access certain content, a username and password must be entered. If you don’t have one, you can get one when you register.
Please note that passwords are personal and non-transferable. The user is solely responsible for any consequences that may result from the use of their password.
For any incidence with the passwords you can follow the instructions that you will find via a link on the identification screen.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The holder of the domain is holder of all the rights of intellectual and industrial property of its websites, as well as of all its content, thus any reproduction, distribution and total or partial public communication of its content is expressly prohibited without the express authorisation of the management of the centre.
The owner of the domain is not responsible for damage that may arise from telephone interference or breakdowns, disconnections in the electronic system, presence of computer viruses, malicious programs or any other factor beyond its control.
The owner of the domain reserves the exercise of the legal actions that correspond against those who violate these conditions.
MODIFICATIONS OF THESE CONDITIONS AND VALIDITY
Suspergintza may modify these conditions at any time, without notice, by publishing its modifications as they appear.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the owner of the domain and the user will be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the corresponding courts and tribunals in Bilbao.