RIGHT TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the provisions of Section 11 of Act 3/2018 of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights and Section 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016/679 we inform you that:
Identification of controller
The controller is SUSPERGINTZA Asociación de Intervención Social, with address in Bilbao, calle Simón Bolívar 8B, CIF: G48264030, organisation registered in the Register of Associations of the Basque Country under number AS/B/01018/1988. Telephone: 944008060 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of processing and legal basis
The data that you provide us through the forms that you will find on the website, the data that you send us to our e-mail address and the data that may be generated while maintaining a relationship with the data controller will be incorporated, as you transfer them to us, into a database owned by the data controller.
The purpose of the data processing is to respond to or to adequately manage the requests, consultations or communications of the user. They will also be used to provide you with information on our services related to those requested and to invite you to events organised by the entity if you have given your prior consent.
The legal basis for this processing will be the contractual relationship you have with the data controller and the consent you give by accepting this notice.
The data controller documents the public events it organises with photographs and videos in order to broadcast them in its spaces of public information diffusion such: the own website, the social networks on which Suspergintza has created a profile and own publications or in press. You can obtain more information about this section by consulting the Suspergintza website.
The treatment of these images is legitimised with the consent of those affected or in application of Section 8 of LO 1/1982, of 5 May, on the Protection of the right to honour, privacy and self-image.
- Actions authorised or agreed by the competent Authority in accordance with the law will not be considered, generally speaking, as illegitimate interferences, even when a relevant historical, scientific or cultural interest predominates.
- In particular, the right to self-image shall not prevent:
- Its capture, reproduction or publication by any means, in the case of persons exercising a public office or a profession of notoriety or public projection and the image is captured during a public act or in a public place.
- The use of the caricature of these people, in accordance with social use.
- The graphic information regarding a public event or occurrence when the image of a certain person appears as merely secondary.
The exceptions in paragraphs (a) and (b) shall not apply to authorities or persons performing functions which due to their nature require the anonymity of the person performing them.
Categories of addressees
To meet the above purposes the following will have access to your data:
- Personnel duly authorised by the management of the data controller.
- The necessary suppliers to comply with your request.
- The public administration within the scope of its competences.
Specifically, to the addressees indicated in each form filled in by the interested party.
Period of conservation of the information
The controller will retain your information until you revoke the consent given by accepting this clause.
Rights as affected party
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, object to your data being processed, to limit processing, to request data portability, not to be subject to automated individual decisions and to revoke the consent you give.
To exercise these rights, you may write to Suspergintza, calle Simón Bolívar, 8B, 48010 Bilbao (Bizkaia), contact by telephone on 944008060, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject ‘DATA PROTECTION’.
Right of complaint
The competent body for information about the correct application of the rules on the processing of information is the Basque Data Protection Agency, with address at Beato Tomás de Zumárraga street, 7º, 3ª Planta, 01008 Vitoria Gasteiz.
Obligations of the affected party
The affected party must provide truthful and up-to-date information in all data collection processes and is solely responsible for any breach of this obligation.
Mandatory data are marked in the data collection forms, depending on the request made by the affected party. Failure to provide these data may result in the impossibility of participating in the activity or providing the requested service.
In order to meet the objectives of the data controller and, above all, to provide the user with a more personalised, accurate and efficient service, it is sometimes necessary to carry out profiling of the recipients of the services. In no case is profiling carried out in an exclusively automated way.
CONSENT OF THE USER
It is understood that the user accepts the conditions established by clicking the ‘ACCEPT’ button found on all data collection forms, or by sending an e-mail.
The personal data are stored in the Suspergintza general administration database, which in any case guarantees the technical and organisational measures to preserve the integrity and security of the information it processes.
The general database is equipped with the mandatory security document and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data you provide.
The processing of personal data complies with the regulations established in Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016.
COOKIES AND COLLECTION OF STATISTICAL DATA
When users browse this website, they leave a trace of the IP address assigned to them by their Internet access provider.
This address is only used for internal purposes, such as statistics of access to the portal. In order for you to use this website, cookies may be used. The cookies that may be used are only associated with the browser of a specific computer (an anonymous user), and do not provide any personal data of the user. This website may use the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use and activity made by users of our website, as well as create user navigation profiles on this website and on our applications, all in order to make improvements.
- Technical Cookies: allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, carry out the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation or store, disseminate and/or share content.
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: http://goo.gl/F5pHX
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
We inform you, however, that there is the possibility that the deactivation of a cookie prevents or hinders browsing or the provision of services offered on this website.
USE OF IP ADDRESSES
Likewise, the owner of the domain is not responsible for the legality of other websites of third parties, from which you can access this website.